Post break up sex

I know it's been a while guys but it's coming up to summer time <3 so I will have more time on my hands to do my blog.                                                    


No more assignments woooh!
                                     

The song of the day today is by a new band most of you have probably heard of by now - The Vaccines.



I think they're fantastic, their new album is so diverse. They have managed to come up with their own sound (which has been compared to the Smiths ((who I personally don't like so totally do NOT agree with) and Joy Division.) but it isn't and each song sounds different.

In todays music market it is hard to come up with a sound that is totally original and I challenge anyone to find a group or artist that sounds like nothing that has been heard before!

I bet no one can do it.

This is officially my new driving album atm - What did you expect from the Vaccines?

It's right their in their own album title? What more can you expect from them other than a great sound.

I am personally both pleased and greatful for Justin Young's lovely voice and the rest of the bands awesome talent.

I'd also like to add, how many songs do we hear about sex? But non about post- break - up sex. It's refreshing. That's new!


FactFile: 


  • If you wanna was named hottest record in the world right by Zane Lowe last summer- He's on board with the Vaccine fan club.
  • They have already been nominated for 2 awards, the BBC sound of 2011 and MTV awards.

No comments: