Your Amazing just the way you are

Yep, incase you haven't already guessed, 'Bruno Mars - Just the way' you are is my Earworm of the day.



http://www.flickr.com/photos/skyremix/5003880640/?src=

This is the first chart song i've done so far and i've got to say, I am a fan of chart music. For some reason I come across a lot of people these days that seem ashamed by the fact they like chart music.

WHY?

It's chart music for a reason, yes a lot of it is bulls**t but the same can be said about any genre or style of music.
Chart isn't my favourite kind, to be honest I don't have a favourite kind but I do personally get tired of some people judging others for liking chart music, claiming they don't like it themselves in some desperate attempt to be 'different'.

Now some people may genuinely not like chart and fair enough but the majority do. What ever happened to Each to their own? That's what makes people different.

I think Bruno Mars is an individual. He has his own sense of style is an extremely versatile artist and an incredible songwriter.

I love this song as do many other girls I know and a lot of boys. It's quite soppy but happy, romantic. Every girl wants to hear their boy sing to them (or at least say)...

"If perfects what you're searching for then just stay the same." awwwwww.

It's a lovely song and I am personally glad to hear Bruno get out there and sing a solo song totally by himself and get more of the credit he deserves.

He has done a lot of different songs either with another artist such as 'nothin' on you - B.O.B' and 'Billionaire - Travie McCoy' and I think he did the better parts in these songs yet they are better known to be by B.O.B. and Travie McCoy. Unfair.

Did you know:
  • He was Hawiian raised and his real name is Peter Hernandez. He recieved the nickname 'Bruno' as a baby because he was chubby like a famous wrestler at the time.
  • He has been nominated for seven awards this year. (Mostly for his collaboration with B.O.B on 'Nothin on you'
  • He has writen songs or partially writen songs or sung with:  B.O.B, Alexandra Burke, Travie McCoy, Adam Levine, Brandy, Sean Kingston, Flo Rida, Sugababes, Far East Movements and Cee Lo Green.

1 comment:

Chrizta said...

Thank you again for considering my photo!

Your post looks good and I agree that people shouldn't easily bash popular music. They're popular for a reason, even though some aren't the greatest.