glory days

So, posts have been few and far between recently, but you all know how it is. Determination to get all those assignments which should have been done earlier out of the way. Packing to go home to a warm house and good food. I won't lie the blog has been the last thing on my mind.
I know, i'm terrible.

But today I have an earworm which has been floating between my ears for a few days now. 

This earworm does conflict with this time of the year as its Christmas soon, but it's great.

Just Jack - Glory days.

This song reminds me of summer. Although it doesn't specifically mention the summer season but it came out in April 2006 and then stuck with me to be one of my summer tunes.

It only reached number 32 in the charts. This disappointed me as it was a real feel good song.

The video doesn't even come across summery but just the term Glory Days sounds summery and it always made me feel upbeat. Hope it does for you guys too.

Quick interesting fact: This song was released on his album Overtones and on that album is a collaboration with Kyle Minogue called I talk too much.

Although he isn't the most successful artist he has played at Glastonbury festival twice and V festival as well as many others.

No comments: