Romance is Dead

My Earworm today is quite a funny little song.

I think most people have heard of Paloma Faith. But she is only really known for her chart songs, Do you want the truth or something beautifulNew YorkStone cold Sober.

This song is from her debut album - Do you want the truth or something beautiful but it was never released which is a shame because I do love this song.

It is my favourite of hers.



Obviously there isn't a video for this as it was never released. I think it was just made to fill the album up but I think it deserves more credit.

Lyrics such as 'I ask you for a letter so you emailed, have we failed.' and 'Now I'm carrying my own bags up, 17 flights of stairs, love.' Really amuse me.

It is pretty accurate. Effort these days is so effortless and the things that really mean a lot to us girls GUYS LISTEN, is something special, no money necessary. Flowers or even some evidence you've listened to us OR  just opening a door for us. 

It's easy to make a girl feel special but you guys don't get that, even when we tell you.

So thank you Paloma Faith for this song, maybe some guys will take into consideration what you have to say.

No comments: