All Christmas related songs!!!!

In the spirit of Christmas, today's post is dedicated to ALL Christmas songs.

From Elton to The chipmunks - original



I've recently not been feeling the Christmas spirit all that much but TODAY I AM.

I guess it's because I started the day with my (immature) mother diving onto my bed and waking my step sister and myself UP singing HO HO HO Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

Santa's been.

Sadly now Santa has been and gone and the day is coming to an end and I would love today's Christmas to last forever.



In the fantastic words of Wizzard. ( Potentially my fav xmas song but as you know from previous posts, it's a tough one to call.) I wish it could be Christmas EVERYDAYYYYY!

Despite not having my young cousins around to make it feel more Christmassy (because lets face it, it's always better with Kids around) It has been a cracking day and all my family have got on. SHOCK!!!!

The joyful time of year has brought us all together.

Chocolate for breaky, Xmas feast then choccy for TEA. What is there to complain about, Yes I'm exhausted but it is so worth it.

Now to the pub!!!

But the spirit of Christmas is not yet over, the next few weeks will consist of re-discovering gifts from today and SALES :) shopping shopping shopping, my MOST favourite thing to do.



And with that, I leave you with this delightful Coldplay - Christmas lights song. 

Merry Christmas everyone, enjoy your big bellies, spending and pressies.!! 

New year next :)

No comments: