Always...

Bon Jovi - Always is one of my all time favourite songs and my Earworm for the day.

Click here to watch Bon Jovi Always

I think it may have been inspired by their Greatest hits album released this week.

Bon Jovi is one of my all time favourite bands and I always thoroughly enjoy this song.
It was released as a single in 1994 and taken from their Album Crossroads. It was their biggest selling single making it high into the top ten in a few different country's such as:

  • Australia 
  • Germany
  • U.S
Bon Jovi have released eleven albums, 3 compilation albums and one live album. They formed in 1983 and are still going now. 


Did you know:

  1. In 2006 they were inducted into the UK music hall of fame.
  2. in 2004 they got the Award of Merit at the American Music Awards.
  3. Jon and Richie (two band members)  were inducted into the song writers hall of fame in 2009.

1 comment:

Lee Kettle said...

Loving the songs you've had in your head recently. Bon Jovi are a super cool band and I like most of their music. I also like the way you write the posts- rather than just stating the song in your head, I like the background information that's involved with it. So nice work, and keep it up! I'm avidly following this blog!