I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone else.

teThis morning I got up, jumped in the shower and there, in that place where everyone finds it, I found my earworm.


I love this song, its such a happy, upbeat song, its a romantic song but hasn't got that low soppy edge to it most love songs have. I've never considered myself a romantic but this song brings it out in me.

Taken from picsearch


My house mate mentioned it to me a few weeks back and its been playing in my head since.

 
We all know the song from Juno. A 2007 comedy directed byJason Reitman and writen by Diablo Cody.
If you haven't seen it already you really should it's a great film about a quirky teenage pregnancy and has fantastic cast:
Michael Cera - Bleeker
Ellen Page - Juno
Jennifer Garner - Vanessa
Jason Bateman - Mark

Click here for trailer

Juno won an Oscar for Best Writing, Screenplay Written Directly for the Screen.
Also won another 53 awards and was nominated for a further 39 awards.

I absolutely love the song on Juno. It is originally written and performed by The Moldy Peaches and I personally aren't too big a fan of their version. On Juno they sing it to one another and it feels like they mean it, the Moldy Peaches just sing a song. 


The Moldy Peaches released their first record in 1996 and are a quirky look originally sadistic band. Not my cup of tea but this cover of the song makes them shine a little bit more in my eyes.

I'd also like to thank Siobhan, my housemate for bringing this song to my attention. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the songs amazing by itself but ellen page and michael cera just make it more personal. i would marry either of them ahah