Photosynthesis

Today's Earworm is by one of my favourite artists. Frank Turner - Photosynthesis.



Over the summer I saw Frank at Leeds Festival and loved him even more. Although he has a new album out, (Poetry of the Dead) He did perform a lot of songs from his second album (Love Ire and song) which is the album this song is from.

It's also my favourite of his three current albums.

'I won't sit down and I won't shut up.
and most of all I will not grow up' 

Lyrics of my life. I can be quiet, I can be sweet but I have my own mind lets say and I definitely do not intend on growing up.

It is not my favourite song on the album, that would be 'long live the queen' a song made for the breast cancer campaign in honour of a friend who suffered from the disease. However, I do love this song and it is one of his best in my opinion.

Did you know:

  • Frank Turner went to school with Prince William.
  • He was in a post hardcore band until 2005 when the band split but he wanted to continue. 
  • Previous to becoming a singer he was an investment banker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frank Turner is Brilliant. Not a dick. Love this song too, and now it is stuck in my head. Thanks...